Now Hiring - Sales Representatives
At Voltage Wholesale, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a number of qualified sales representatives to help us sell the products and services to NSW homeowners and businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing applications. They will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving short presentations, it is essential that our sales representatives be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding on how our solutions meet the needs of our clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities (namely NSW businesses).
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports and other documentation as required.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilising product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
Skills and Qualifications
- Held a previous sales position or equivalent for greater than 2 years
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer locations
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong English speaking background